Multiliteracies and transmedia
March 3, 2011 Leave a comment
This is a wonderful example of using a variety of sources of inspiration to create a story which can only be told digitially. Take a look and see what you think.
Some of these techniques could be used in portals to digital cultural collections to provide context to objects and documents, as they would particularly appeal to those who may already have some familiarity with the range of digital media – such as games – that are used in transmedia storytelling.
All the best
- Winter Is Coming. (A Transmedia Fiction Experience with J.C.) (jchutchins.net)
- The Evolution of Storytelling: Transmedia (marclougee.com)
- Deep Media and Transmedia (wired.com)
- Everything you know about transmedia storytelling is wrong (cubicgarden.com)
- Transmedia Artist Marketing *NEW SITE* (artistmarketingsalon.wordpress.com)
- Laurel Papworth: Multi Platform Storytelling Workshop | colab.org.nz (colab.org.nz)
- 5 Steps to a Successful Social Media or Transmedia Marketing or Advocacy Campaign (mprcenter.org)
- Transmedia Storytelling: The Reemergence of Fundamentals (psychologytoday.com)
- The beginning of a long travel begins with a small decision – a call to arms for Transmedia Research (newmanpartnership.wordpress.com)
- What is Corporate Storytelling? (davidhenderson.com)